Options

Join my team to get top 100!

KeppsKepps Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello, i have a team called zodiac, we are already rank 141 with only 3 members, if anyone is interested in joining, please be welcome.

Comments

• Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Anyone know the max on a team? Is it a max of 10 players? I have a team showing at 24th spot. I am having trouble telling which of the 10 members are participating. We are ZAMFADDiCTS. (The i is showing as lowercase when I look at team results.). If I can go over 10, you are welcome to join your 3 with this one.
  • Options
    Few minutes later and now my team is showing as 51 with around 10,000 skulls lost. Not sure why but wanted to post that team rank seems to be shifting.

Now back to 24th.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    ZAMFaddict wrote: »
    Few minutes later and now my team is showing as 51 with around 10,000 skulls lost. Not sure why but wanted to post that team rank seems to be shifting.

Now back to 24th.

If it is decreasing, that means a player with a lot of skulls left and if it is increasing, that means someone with a lot of skulls joined.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    ZAMFaddict wrote: »
    Anyone know the max on a team? Is it a max of 10 players? I have a team showing at 24th spot. I am having trouble telling which of the 10 members are participating. We are ZAMFADDiCTS. (The i is showing as lowercase when I look at team results.). If I can go over 10, you are welcome to join your 3 with this one.

What's strange is that I count only 9 players on my team (including myself) yet on the team page, it states 10/10. Another bug I suppose.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    It changed back and forth with no member changes showing.
  • Options
    Do you know why I have member names on my team that don't show on my friend list?
  • Options
    KeppsKepps Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried to join your team but it doesn't let me join. Add me in game center, i'm SpekTV
  • Options
    I added you in Game Center. I'll try to add you to my team when you show up in my game.
  • Options
    Which platform are you guys playing on to see a "Game Center" ?

I play on an Android phone and don't have the ability to add a player to my team. I'd have to kick a current member off and then passively wait for someone to join; it is a bit ridiculous... :(
    "star" [via Android]