Options

2nd place team looking for active players!

Laura3785Laura3785 Registered Users 16 Posts
Hey guys! Just checking in to see if there are other active players looking for a team. We are currently in second place (team nutsbuttsandweiners, don't ask why lol) and quite a few of our members are slacking. There are only four of us that are carrying the majority of the skull load. So shoot me a pm or reply here (PM will prob be faster). Hope to hear from ya!

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Maybe you and the other three members should leave the team and join my team ... ;)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Ha! Thanks, but that would be pretty shitty to do to the others that have been with us (leprachaun and myself) and actively playing. We would much rather kick the inactive members and build a stronger team. If we can bring in that many points with just a small number of us playing, we can do damage with a full roster.

So anyone with an Android device that is interested, reply and we can set up a system to communicate during events. I'm sure the next one will be soon, since they seem to be eschewing new episodes in favor of multiple events.
  • Options
    I only wish these Gold Crowns gave some benefits other than just bragging rights; more health or attack points would be nice.

It's too bad I can't stack one on top of the other ... :p
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    I only wish these Gold Crowns gave some benefits other than just bragging rights; more health or attack points would be nice.

It's too bad I can't stack one on top of the other ... :p

So are you going to sandwich the lesser crown in between your golds?

Your obsession with the stupid crown is baffling. Compensating much? :p
  • Options
    Laura3785 wrote: »
    So are you going to sandwich the lesser crown in between your golds?

Your obsession with the stupid crown is baffling. Compensating much? :p

Obviously, you don't understand my humor.

However, I do not recall commenting (mildly) viciously/negatively towards you or any of your posts: is there a need for an insult towards me?

Are YOU insecure about something?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    Obviously, you don't understand my humor.

However, I do not recall commenting (mildly) viciously/negatively towards you or any of your posts: is there a need for an insult towards me?

Are YOU insecure about something?

If you think that was an insult, you wouldn't be able to handle an actual insult from me. And vicious? That's a little dramatic, don't you think? Sense of humor and all that, right?
  • Options
    NightzNightz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Laura, i was unable to pm u coz ur message storage is exceed><

I'm a active player of ZAMF, the outbreak event is juz end n i pretty sad bcoz i also in a group dat has many slack members T.T i wish can join ur group nutsbuttsandweiners n fight together 4 de next event! ^^

I had help group get top 100 rank b4 n here is de pic of my avater 2 prove it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hio3v1bfgvgc9s/Capture.PNG

Wish can hear de good news of i become a members of nutsbuttsandweiners too soon :)
  • Options
    ProjektmagnusProjektmagnus Registered Users 2 Posts
    ive been lookig for a active team for awhile now
  • Options
    ProjektmagnusProjektmagnus Registered Users 2 Posts
    yo i really need a team to join thats in place 1-10 im playing on ipod and my game center name is projektmagnus please PM me
  • Options
    Kwazimod0Kwazimod0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey looking for a active team also here :D add me on Game Center : Kwazimod0 Hope we can work together to kick some zombie ****
  • Options
    Kwazimod0 wrote: »
    Hey looking for a active team also here :D add me on Game Center : Kwazimod0 Hope we can work together to kick some zombie ****

Or you can just join my currently ranked 1st place team... :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Monsta_KMonsta_K Registered Users 8 Posts
    Any room for me? NO ONE on my team played the last event, it was quite frustrating. I'm currently level 28 and play all throughout events. I'm monsta_k on Game Center, play on the iPad.

**28, not 27
  • Options
    markz1661markz1661 Registered Users 8 Posts
    are yall android or IOS?