Options

Active player would like to join a good team

ElytraElytra Registered Users 3 Posts
I am a very active Level 25 (nearly L26) player,but can't find an active team, I could join.
I would like to become a member in a team,where all the players are active and the team leader would not tolerate non-players stuck in the team throughout a whole competition,but would usher them out to give a chance to new active players. I play every day more times and I would like to finally win some trophies, so if you needed me,please let me join your team. If it is too late for this competition, that's not a problem, I will be ready for the next one just the same.

Comments

• Options
    leprachaun9xleprachaun9x Registered Users 5 Posts
    Pm me or message me on kik. Same SN. Second place team looking to fill two spots
  • Options
    ElytraElytra Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have pm-ed leprachaun9x,but I haven't got answer from him, so I am still looking for a team to join. Please, could someone take me. If not for this competition, for the next? Please pm me,if you are interested. I can't believe no-one would want me.
  • Options
    leprachaun9xleprachaun9x Registered Users 5 Posts
    I didnt get your pm. Message me on line or kik. Same name
  • Options
    Laura3785Laura3785 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Elytra make a Kik account if you don't already have one. Leprachaun and I are on the same team and would love to have you! You'd fit right in. :)