Possible Missing Game Content with Update (Version 2.1.1)?

With the recent update (version 2.1.1), one of the new advertised features was listed as "Help Red defeat the teenage punk zombies of Festerville Mall". I can't seem to find this anywhere. It doesn't show up as a new Episode and it hasn't yet popped up in Mission Mode. A Mission involving Red and the Mall -did- pop up in the Mission rotation, but the point of it wasn't clearing out any teenage punk zombies. Am I missing something?

Comments

• zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Griffguy wrote: »
    With the recent update (version 2.1.1), one of the new advertised features was listed as "Help Red defeat the teenage punk zombies of Festerville Mall". I can't seem to find this anywhere. It doesn't show up as a new Episode and it hasn't yet popped up in Mission Mode. A Mission involving Red and the Mall -did- pop up in the Mission rotation, but the point of it wasn't clearing out any teenage punk zombies. Am I missing something?

Yes.

GLU will probably open up that Event whenever they see fit and just rotate old Events in the meantime, like the one we just played.
    "star" [via Android]
  • golixgolix Registered Users 7 Posts
    Griffguy wrote: »

The same thing happens to me, that is the last event and was unable to view or play ... this does not ...

Please give us answers.

Grateful.

Yes
    golix wrote: »
    The same thing happens to me, that is the last event and was unable to view or play ... this does not ...

Please give us answers.

Grateful.

Yes
    Waiting for answers ??

Please help us !!
  • konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've seen this mission where she mentions the teenage punk zombies, but I usually exit the mission because the mall usually kills all my energy before I can finish. Also I'm using android
    deleted the game started again .. until I got lvl 12 I went to the event played very event that is taking place ... oh when I sleep and in the morning I was not to play in this rank .. 0 0
    please check the glu personal, because I'm REALLY upset, and I can not try to play .. Grateful