Serious game freezing/crashing issues on the Kindle Fire since the update

Ever since the update, my game freezes or crashes every 3-6 mins. I've tried to uncache some programs and remove some uneeded aps, but the prob is still the same. I didn't really have this prob since the app updated. Any tips?

Comments

• zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    flclfanman wrote: »
    Ever since the update, my game freezes or crashes every 3-6 mins. I've tried to uncache some programs and remove some uneeded aps, but the prob is still the same. I didn't really have this prob since the app updated. Any tips?

I totally agree. It freezes so often for me (on my Android ICS phone) that it makes it frustrating to play. :(

HA! In the minute I put down my phone to type this message, it froze! WOW.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Same with me on ios, I have actually stoped playing for the time being because I can't play for 3 minutes without it happening. I recieved a message from my friend asking if my game is freezing 4 hours ago. I have been trying to reply ever since but I can't even get a message out before it freezes, and if I do finish typing it and hit send, it doesn't send it
  • konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    The freezes seem to happen for me most during events. Sucks, b/c I usually lose anything from the last action I did (loot, drops, xxx damage to boss zombie, etc), but my energy is still debited anyway. Have lost quest items and damage progress (massive triple-attacks plus counter attack) against bosses this way. :(
  • Vidi9001Vidi9001 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same I thought it was only me but everytime I try to play every 3-6 minutes the game freezes. It's making trying to reach 50k skulls possible.! :(