Regarding the "Kick" From Group Button

GriffguyGriffguy Registered Users 16 Posts
I've accidentally kicked people from my group several times now just by scrolling through the roster with my finger a bit too far to the right...a little brush against that button and they're instantly gone. Am I the only one that's done this? :(

I think a little pop-up "Are you sure you want to kick this person from the group?" confirmation message would be a nice addition to prevent slip-ups like this from happening. The game already asks a similar question when you try to sell a healing or energy item to a merchant.

Comments

• zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Griffguy wrote: »
    I've accidentally kicked people from my group several times now just by scrolling through the roster with my finger a bit too far to the right...a little brush against that button and they're instantly gone. Am I the only one that's done this? :(

I think a little pop-up "Are you sure you want to kick this person from the group?" confirmation message would be a nice addition to prevent slip-ups like this from happening. The game already asks a similar question when you try to sell a healing or energy item to a merchant.

I second your suggestion with the modification to: "Are you sure you want to kick [insert player name] from the team?"

I have regular sized fingers, play on a small Android device yet I've still accidentally kicked players off the team. This would help quite a bit.
    "star" [via Android]