Options

To the top quest

Dr. Shlazmon - I have located the hydratech building but can't seem to find the doc. Where is he?? This is part of the quest titled "to the top"

Comments

• Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    atlanticx wrote: »
    Dr. Shlazmon - I have located the hydratech building but can't seem to find the doc. Where is he?? This is part of the quest titled "to the top"

Are you sure your in the right building? Tap on the blue notebook and make sure you selected the correct objective. Secondly, tap on your map on the lower left corner and then scroll around it to see if you see a exclamation or question mark then go to that areas to see if that helps.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -