Options

lost all I my game data

I had to do a hard reset of my phone and when I redownloaded and signed in it made me start drom the beginning. how can I get my old game back. I was on level 10. I do t want to have to redo all of that

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You logged into Game Center? Usually it would keep your stuff, but since the game is still kinda new, that may still be iffy.
    Unless you're on android, I don't know how those usually work for memory and game-saving.

Or if you saved a backup file, work with that.

But I mean, especially if you did a hard reset, you would know that there's a potential that all of your data will be gone unless you did some backups. Sadly you will have to redo all of that.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    dellagreggdellagregg Registered Users 3 Posts
    ugh! I will start over but what kind of back up can I do. I'm not rooted so what would you recommend? What is game center?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Ah, so you ARE on android...
    Game Center is the iOS version of keeping friends and achievements with apps. So you don't have to worry about that.

I have iOS and am able to check out my files using a specific program, and I'm not jailbroken. So I'm not sure you have to be rooted just to get your files.

I think if you connect to Facebook, that could potentially help your file be saved.
    Connecting your device to your PC through a USB cable is probably your best move. Once your computer has recognized the device, you can click through its storage, explore and create folders, drag files around on the drive, or copy items between the device and your PC's hard drive. If you can manage to find your game files and make backups of that, then that should probably work.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    dellagreggdellagregg Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes I am on Android, sorry about that. I'm going to look for an app or cloud storage area to savgame files in from now on. Thanks for the help.