secrets?

joshcalijoshcali Registered Users 13 Posts
anyone have insight into the secrets that the game judges you for finding?
any ideas where they are or how to get them?

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    joshcali wrote: »
    anyone have insight into the secrets that the game judges you for finding?
    any ideas where they are or how to get them?
    Secrets are located in bathrooms. Every room you go into, scrolling all the way to the right till you see the "secret room symbol" It's a bit faded, but very easy to find once you get the hang of it.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • joshcalijoshcali Registered Users 13 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    Secrets are located in bathrooms. Every room you go into, scrolling all the way to the right till you see the "secret room symbol" It's a bit faded, but very easy to find once you get the hang of it.

any description on what the "secret room symbol" looks like so I know what I'm looking for?
    (and thank you!)
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    joshcali wrote: »
    any description on what the "secret room symbol" looks like so I know what I'm looking for?
    (and thank you!)

If you tap the blue notebook and tap on the episode acheivements, look at the number of secret rooms needed to be found, thats the symbol. a pentagon with a ?/!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • joshcalijoshcali Registered Users 13 Posts
    awesome! finally found one....

to be clear, the secret icon was on a bathroom door that was all the way to the right of a screen...
    for a minute I thought I was supposed to look inside bathrooms. now I get it... I'm looking for a secret bathroom :)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yay!

Yes, and they will pretty much all be bathrooms. So keep an eye out for those!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
    Think you'll find it's a pentagon, not a hexagon. Everything else is right though-secret bathroom, furthest right of the screen, pentagon with a ? or ! in it.