Options

Annabelle's friend, "Omid" Episode 6

Hi,

I have the key card, which is supposed to open the doors to a building for my next mission. I have 2 missions: Determine Dr. Dexter's whereabouts, and finding Annabelle's friend, "Omid", who is supposedly west of Heaven's Gates safehouse. There is a building to the left (west) of the safehouse, but I cannot unlock it with the card key I have. That building (2 Rando Street) is marked with the yellow arror (Goal).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    donutpanicdonutpanic Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm stuck here too. I've been up and down the every street, in every floor of every building in this episode, and have restarted the episode once (I now have two keycards in my inventory). The only building I can't get into is locked and I'm guessing it's the building I need to get into. Please fix this!!
  • Options
    SanitoidSanitoid Registered Users 9 Posts
    I found that I had an additional task that I had to do before I could complete this (i.e. get the door open). I don't remember the exact building where I was (I was so exasperated I think I blocked it from memory), but I want to say it was closer to the East end. I will go back tonight and review and post where it was.
  • Options
    donutpanicdonutpanic Registered Users 2 Posts
    oh my god, thank you so much. i don't know how i could have missed it because i've been through every building twice now.
  • Options
    mmeg29mmeg29 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had to go to 8 rando street, go to the third floor, complete the quest and then I was able to get into that building unlocked.
  • Options
    SanitoidSanitoid Registered Users 9 Posts
    This sounds exactly right! You rock. :D