Options

Safehouse

Hi does anyone know how to complete the safehouse quest? I have fortified it and done everything else but it still won't complete? I'm not able to do anything else but run backwards and forwards killing zombies?

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm having the same problem on Episode 3. Unable to complete the mission to prevent Violet becoming a zombie or pick up the vial from the police station. There's just nothing to do! Been stuck on it for days!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    883377779999883377779999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The vial appears when u kill the big guy in police station :v
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Thanks! I killed the big guy days ago but no sign of the vial. What does it look like? I've still got batteries but no active missions on the map. :-/
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    AethAeth Registered Users 4 Posts
    After you killed the big guy in the police station, you should have been able to open a safe behind him. The vial, a glowing red one, was there. I should note that for me, it bounced so that it was largely hidden behind the Map icon in the lower left of my screen, so you might be missing it if it's still there.

However, as I've posted in another thread, it disappeared after I left to sell off items to free space in my inventory so that I could pick it up. Perhaps the same thing has happened to you.

I've also run into the batteries problem. That was a limited time mission that expired, but you can't drop the batteries afterward. Apparently you'll need batteries again in Episode 4 so they aren't a total waste.
  • Options
    SraSra Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issue on the Episode 5 quest "field work."
    Can't find Dr. S in the Hyrdatech building until I unlock the door. Can't unlock the door until I complete the Field Work mission of going to the helicopter and talking to Teeter. Well, I am at the helicopter and Teeter isn't there. So I have spent all day walking between the helicopter area and the Hydratech building killing zombies because it won't let me complete the mission but doesn't give me any of the "!" Signs of where to go to finish it.
  • Options
    ravyn835ravyn835 Registered Users 1 Posts
    im having the same exact issue I found the safe house, fortified the safe house, and killed 3 zombies and yet the quest will not complete. im at a total loss.