Inventory Space :[

ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
Please make inventory space easier to get :[

Whether making it cheaper and whatnot, or giving more from quests and stuff (that you can only get once of course). I have to toss so much stuff all the time.

Or even make a bag specifically for quest items. That's where it usually gets me :\
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Please make inventory space easier to get :[

Whether making it cheaper and whatnot, or giving more from quests and stuff (that you can only get once of course). I have to toss so much stuff all the time.

Or even make a bag specifically for quest items. That's where it usually gets me :\

Nice! It'd be really nice to have a bag for just quest items because those can take up tons!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • LuciusX9XLuciusX9X Registered Users 6 Posts
    Totally with you guys on the quest items bag... In most games having a separate bags for quests seems almost mandatory, and much more convenient. Especially after reading about some of the quest bugs in which players don't have enough inventory space for a quest item so they leave to go sell stuff but when they return, the quest item is gone and they have no way of moving foreward. So, yea... quest bags would be really awesome.
  • Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    I agree. I want:

• A separate bag for quest items

• A free inventory slot upon every, or every other, level up
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • riseaboveitriseaboveit Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes we need this!
    I'm so sick of having to dump my inventory of supply for quest items.
    A seperated bag for quest isa must! And lowering the price for unlocking
    space would make things so much nicer. I really love your idea.
  • jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I've got fourteen slots, but with two weapons and two accessories, by default I've only got ten. Realistically, I'd like to carry a gun weapon which requires a stock of ammo and I'd also like to carry spare health, but that would further reduce my storage space. With the release of Episode 9 where the zombies are a lot harder to kill, it can take longer and more energy (therefore more supply drops) to get back to a safe house.

They should allow us to unlock some features either by Golden Skulls or large amounts of coins. Give us something to work on!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Did they change the bag space for the event? I now only get a total slots rather than each bag getting their own spaces. Not that it's... too much of a problem but I'm just wondering.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Or even If you could drop an item instead of trashing it. How many times do I curse at myself
    For tapping the ammo before the candy bar. Then I have to trash something to pick up the bar. If I could just drop the ammo on the ground and then pick up the bar, eat it, and then pick up the ammo again, that would be awesome.
  • BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Or, when you pick up an item, be asked "use now?" even if your bag is full. Especially ammo...we should be able to load out of cpmbat.
  • JessicaBofJessicaBof Registered Users 1 Posts
    A forex broker is a company that acts as an intermediary between traders and the international currency market. Finding the right broker among hundreds of online companies can be a difficult task. That's why our site offers to get acquainted with one of the most reliable and proven forex brokers. PS:Trade better with our automated forex trading software.