Options

Prompt or preview item names

hysteriqhysteriq Registered Users 2 Posts
Maybe due to the space constraint, game devs have left out the weapon & equipment names in the bagpack.

Suggestion to have the item names in the 3rd info flip, as well as a quick preview of the dropped item names when touched.. esp when bagpack already full, I need to know what is worth picking next after I do my trash/sell. Currently item just bounces around with "Inventory is full" prompt.

I found myself picking up the wrong bullets for my guns a couple of times (haha although it's a "me" problem, I hope the game can be friendlier for n00bs like me) :p

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great suggestion! Sometimes it's also nice to know the name of the weapon I'm using, because I forget a lot lol
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    AGREE!!! It's ridiculous for me to have to delete an item just to see what the one on the ground is, then finding out I shouldn't have deleted the other item at all!!

This is such a common sense detail, why has it been left out?
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I agree with this totally. Also episode titles within an episode perhaps above the task list. Sometimes I can't remember which episode I'm playing if I've been playing for days. If I miss a timed mission, I may quit the episode and start again.
    Game Center - resistance0905