Zombies Ate My Friends!

ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
This game just updated recently called Zombies Ate My Friends. I just started playing and I already love it :D
It's got similar mechanics to the Stardom games, which I love, but with zombies and fighting !

What do you guys think? So far I love it!
The only thing I don't love is running out of energy :[
And the storage space. But then again, I just started lol.
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i would like it more if it shared glu coins like other games
  • Joemontano07Joemontano07 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love the game.
    - but i have an issue with my slots. Bought 2 xtra and the other day. My remaining slots are down to three when it should be six or more? How is this possible? Someone help. Pm me. Just new here
  • laceandsatinlaceandsatin Registered Users 1 Posts
    cool game but the energy doesn't replenish properly. I've gone for 2 hours with the bar stuck at zero and it shows I have to wait 8mins for 1 energy. then I have to kill all the zombies, again. wasting the energy. again. :/
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    This game just updated recently called Zombies Ate My Friends. I just started playing and I already love it :D
    It's got similar mechanics to the Stardom games, which I love, but with zombies and fighting !

Was going to make a new thread but you took the words out my mouth, very very veeeery similar to stardom yet it has zombie action in it, in my opinion stardom hollywood is aimed more at women and girls because they have plenty more clothes for them than they do for boy and this game is more of a action game for men and boys since stardom hollywood is more aimed torwards girls.
    I love both games and i really like this one, i love that the mechanics are basically the same exact replica of the stardom controls. Just instead of doing jobs and dating you shoot and hit zombies till they fall.

Hope you all enjoy the game!
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    They should mix this game with stardom and zombie

calling it "stardom aint my friends"

Instead of dating those fake stars, you get to bash them and shoot just like zamf

There were a few characters in stardom that made you wanted to give them the west side bitch slap
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Very much like Stardom! Love it!
    Very much like Stardom! Love it!

Haha knew you would think that :D
    IMG%5D
    Haha knew you would think that :D

Thank you! Im gonna be on this game so much more now!
    Thank you! Im gonna be on this game so much more now!

Yes i am also. Im already on episode 4
    IMG%5D
    Yes i am also. Im already on episode 4

Read the FAQ i can't progress :(
    Read the FAQ i can't progress :(

Already replied
    IMG%5D
  • ZarathustrianZarathustrian Registered Users 2 Posts
    ZAMF is probably one of my all time favourite games that I would have happily paid to have access to, but am so thankful it was free to download. While I do think there may be a few glitches especially in the inventory section, since I unlocked an extra slot and at times I only have access to one or two slots and other times six or more, and the energy regain time needs to be reduced, overall I haven't stopped raving about this game to my partner who got so fed up that she downloaded it as well and now resents me due to her addiction!
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    ZAMF is probably one of my all time favourite games that I would have happily paid to have access to, but am so thankful it was free to download. While I do think there may be a few glitches especially in the inventory section, since I unlocked an extra slot and at times I only have access to one or two slots and other times six or more, and the energy regain time needs to be reduced, overall I haven't stopped raving about this game to my partner who got so fed up that she downloaded it as well and now resents me due to her addiction!

To address your inventory issue, the weapons and supplies inventory use up the same room, so you can have one weapon, and the rest be supplies or vice versa. The equips is its own inventory from what I've experience.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • b0nnieb0nnie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Beware once you hit episode 7 the game will crash! I have tried it on all of my devices and it still crashes.. .\ /.
    __
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    b0nnie wrote: »
    Beware once you hit episode 7 the game will crash! I have tried it on all of my devices and it still crashes.. .\ /.
    __
    It hasn't crashed for me yet, iPad 3rd gen. Finished all 8!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • davidfox11davidfox11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    It hasn't crashed for me yet, iPad 3rd gen. Finished all 8!

are there only 8 levels????????
  • jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    davidfox11 wrote: »
    are there only 8 levels????????

There are nine episodes now with a special event episode starting tomorrow. It's a new game and it seems like new content will be added in future as with the latest update.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Pitiful-Pitiful- Registered Users 4 Posts
    Darn it. Mine didn't get any new updates yet. I'll be missing out.
  • odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »

I am totally hooked, though my game is glitching in the event now. But this game has eaten my brains! Lol. I am ready to start episode 9.