Options

Wat.

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
The 15,000 skull bounty is a level 18 double saw... Considering the amount of effort it takes to grind there, I really cannot believe its not a level 23 saw! Or even level 20 at least. Seriously Glu...
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    I've trashed all the bounty rewards because they aren't useful at my level (23). And that's a real shame because some rewards were really cool, like the pirate gun, M16 and flail. The energy rewards, while nice, really only felt like filler.

The Dev team for ZAMF should seriously consider scaling rewards for the next event, e.g. If I'm level 21, a level 21 weapon drops with level 21 appropriate stats.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Agreed! Kinda disappointed. I'm also thinking the stat bonuses for that nifty axe the first 100 finishers get ought to have at least 3 stat modifiers. I don't keep any weapon that doesn't have at least 3.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    How do the stats work? This always leaves me wondering. For example, if I have two axes but one is 240 strength with 2 health and one is 230 with 6 attack, 2 health and 4 luck... Is 240 strength better to utilise or the lower weapon with more stats? Would a 240 axe with no extras and a 236 axe with 4 attack be the same strength?
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    How do the stats work? This always leaves me wondering. For example, if I have two axes but one is 240 strength with 2 health and one is 230 with 6 attack, 2 health and 4 luck... Is 240 strength better to utilise or the lower weapon with more stats? Would a 240 axe with no extras and a 236 axe with 4 attack be the same strength?

Stats are better, with attack you get bonus to critical chance.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Stats are better, with attack you get bonus to critical chance.

Thanks for that, Rebecca. Kicking myself in hindsight now for selling some decent weapons!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Could you share more on how the stats work? I also don't understand how choosing 2 energy on a weapon can cause more damage than choosing 4 energy on the same weapon, yet it happens to me.
  • Options
    emergency_bearemergency_bear Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wtf I never even got my reward because my game crashed!
  • Options
    LithlokLithlok Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here! Bogus!!!!!