Options

Friend's help

I cna't figure out how to get help from friends.

When i click ask for help, it makes me wait for hours :v, sometimes half a day

When i get the quest that a friend is in nearest safe house. Nothing happens there : (

Comments

• Options
    jazzieljazziel Registered Users 3 Posts
    same here. i go to the safe house and he's not there.
  • Options
    jazzieljazziel Registered Users 3 Posts
    besides the fact that it doesn't seem to work for me, what actually happens when you do meet your friend? what kinda supplies do you get? or energy?
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    jazziel wrote: »
    besides the fact that it doesn't seem to work for me, what actually happens when you do meet your friend? what kinda supplies do you get? or energy?

That is a mystery to me as well. I've been to all safe houses and the friends not there!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    kisak42kisak42 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add me to the list here. i'm not even getting the safe house quest, just " available in (insert time here)".
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm experiencing the same issues as everyone else. I did download ZAMF on my partner's phone and send myself a help request. On their game, I found my own character in their safe house and their character was given a 25% health boost item. On my game, nothing. I get the usual request to find your friend at the nearest safe house within an hour, but no one is ever at the safe house. :-(

I hope we don't experience the same friend issues for the event tomorrow, which apparently utilises the friend function.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    bobsmith88bobsmith88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issues here. The "friend" is never in the safehouse
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    ... Isn't the title of this game "Zombies Ate My Friends"?
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    fraspasfraspas Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is it just me but when you go to your list of friends, does it show the name of the friend or is it just a blank??
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am having same problem. Finally getting people to show up in my friends list but after I accept friends quest I can't find them. I check all the safehouses but no love...
  • Options
    ghuertas88ghuertas88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't see any of my friends list at all
  • Options
    ghuertas88ghuertas88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't see any of my friends on my list at all it says refreshing friends that's and stays like that
  • Options
    SimpleScorpioSimpleScorpio Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't even have friends showing up on the List. I assume none of my friends play. I can't sign in to my fb account so I've pretty much given up on getting that feature to work.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I am also not sure how to use friends. Does anyone know if you need to be in a safehouses or go to a safehouses to actually get the help? I happened to be in a safehouses when I received a message that my friend needed help. I agreed to help even though, I don't understand how. I received some cash, $25 I think, for agreeing.

I don't understand why the actual ap designers don't explain this to us. :(
  • Options
    konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm playing on android, using google+ friends, and we can see each other in our friends listd. We gots the same probs with friend missions