Options

Event???

What's the events people keep talking about here? I've been playing for awhile, almost everyday but I haven't had an event. Did i miss something? :O

And I've played up until episode 6 now and I'm level 20, I've been seeing screenshots of people with a tens of thousand dollars of in-game cash but I only have a few hundred, the highest amount of cash I've ever had was only 2,000 plus max. HOW DO YOU DO IT?!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You missed the event, it was from August 25 to Sept 1. :[ sorryy

Those people either played a whole ton, paid money for cash, or hacked the game.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    krysfookrysfoo Registered Users 13 Posts
    AWW MAN. :( didn't even know it happened. o.O

Wow okay thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    If you are playing on Android, you haven't missed the event. It's coming soon!
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I reached a high cash of about 10,000 before dieing during the green skull event and losing cash twice. I hadn't bought cash or hacked or anything like that. I made that much by not dieing and selling ammo and weapons whenever I could instead of dropping them. You can also replay early levels to get items to sell for cash. I don't use cash except for energy or health purchases at this point and to buy the first few extra slots in the backpack.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Percy wrote: »
    If you are playing on Android, you haven't missed the event. It's coming soon!

Is this a repeat of the green skull event? Was android able to play it before?