Options

Need help episode 9

I am on episode 9 and have no quests or goals in my notebook. Due to this, I don't know what to do and am wondering if something is wrong with my game. The level is hard and I am far, so I don't just want to quit and restart, if I have a choice.

I have the enhanced zirus injection and the purple hospital key card. I exited the hospital, but there is still a lock on 12 Decamp Street where the secret is said to be. I can go to any floor in the hospital. I don't know where to use the purple keycard or the enhanced zirus.

Would appreciate any thoughts from others on this episode 9 issue.

Comments

• Options
    GreeneryeGreenerye Registered Users 11 Posts
    Did you rescue raider before leaving the hospital? You should get a call from blitz with more tasks.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I don't think I've seen Raider to rescue him in the hospital. I am presently trying to re-search floor by floor. I have cleared the roof and top 2 floors and found no rooms with hidden doors. It is slow to check things out since I am on the verge of dieing due to lack of health and have to wait on opportunities to get more health.

Thank you for trying to help.
  • Options
    I found Raider with Teeter (nervous tech guy)in the first floor bathroom. Neither character is asking me for anything or awarding anything to me. Maybe this means I found them earlier. I'm confused. I guess I can fight my way back out of the hospital, but the last time I left, there was a locked building on 12th and I still think I need to do something with the hospital key card. Any ideas? I really hate the idea of restarting the level.
  • Options
    I went back to my game and am now locked in the bathroom. There is a lock on the inside of the door telling me to complete more quests to get out. This has to be a glitch since there are no quests in the bathroom with me and no way to escape. :(
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    You... have to kill yourself... You're a zombie now... )':
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Guess I am left with quitting the episode. I sent pics to Glu confirming my situation that show the locked door from the inside and the lack of speech bubbles on any character. Fingers crossed they will some how make-up for days of stuck game play with items or skulls.

• Options
    Just updating that if the glitches like I had happen to you, you might as well restart the level since the company says there isn't anything they can do beyond sending the bug report to programming. I still had the purple card and z virus on my restart of the level. I'm not sure if this will cause further bugs by having more than one of something that I should only have one of. I tossed the old purple card just in case.
  • Options
    karlyy7xkarlyy7x Registered Users 15 Posts
    ZAMFaddict wrote: »
    Just updating that if the glitches like I had happen to you, you might as well restart the level since the company says there isn't anything they can do beyond sending the bug report to programming. I still had the purple card and z virus on my restart of the level. I'm not sure if this will cause further bugs by having more than one of something that I should only have one of. I tossed the old purple card just in case.

This is the exact situation my boyfriend is in right now, he was able to see Raider in the bathroom but Blitz never called so he never had any quests. I'll send another report to Glu to make sure this bug is known to more cases then just yours. Thanks for the update, we started to figure that we'd need to restart the level. Sad but at least you're a bit stronger.

TIP: If you need more life packs, play through the first or second episode first you should have a hefty amount of life packs and more XP to make you a bit stronger towards leveling up!
  • Options
    karlyy7x wrote: »
    This is the exact situation my boyfriend is in right now, he was able to see Raider in the bathroom but Blitz never called so he never had any quests. I'll send another report to Glu to make sure this bug is known to more cases then just yours. Thanks for the update, we started to figure that we'd need to restart the level. Sad but at least you're a bit stronger.

TIP: If you need more life packs, play through the first or second episode first you should have a hefty amount of life packs and more XP to make you a bit stronger towards leveling up!

I was able to complete the level the second time. I still have an extra zirus but it is only worth $1. After all that, I ended without the A+ for missing missions I couldn't find and will one day go back and try it again. I'll wait for a while until I am stronger before replaying that one.

Thanks for letting me know I wasn't the only one.
  • Options
    doogiekdoogiek Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've got a problem on level 9 too. I have the key card for the hospital and all the batteries, but the door is still locked. Is this just a badly coded episode?