Options

More character customization

Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
Love the game, but I hate how little I can edit my character.

• I want to be able to change my face shape, my eye shape, even how my mouth looks/expression. maybe my character is always scowling, or always smiling?

• There are very few colors to choose from. Why not give us a color palette?

• At the very LEAST i'd like to be able to wipe the make up from my face! There's nothing wrong with make up, but it's just not my thing. Nothing irritates me more than when I'm forced to wear make up on a game. It's not a big deal, but it's extremely annoying. I'm killing zombies, why do I need raccoon eyes and black lipstick? At this point I've just been pretending that my character is so tough that she's going around with two shiners and a swollen lip.

• Long-haired versions of the hats. They're all detailed towards the male or short-haired characters... Not fair :(
why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!

Comments

• Options
    boowaiboowai Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi Justin, i like game some much is because i can buy all the cool outfits, i just bought my B slot for my 2nd outfit, he now Solid Snake from Metsl Gear Solid PS3 game. Hopefully i can use it for my profile photo but i cant upload any photos yet, not sure why... how is yours look like now? Btw.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Also, how about dog customization?
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    Agreed on the dog.. Name change also.... 1 million people with did named scruffy.. Boo :p

I want a collar! Or have him wear a bullet proof vest etc.. to help improve stats (:

Ijs :p
  • Options
    CapreoriesCapreories Registered Users 10 Posts
    Love the dog customization idea, would love more outfits to make popular characters from zombie movies like Shaun of the dead or Zombieland and resident evil.