Options

Episode 9 secret room

JorbinsJorbins Registered Users 1 Posts
I don't want to leave the hospital and have the episode end! Where is the secret room in the hospital? Any tips would be greatly appreciated thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    It's actually outside the hospital. Street 12, can't remember which floor it was on but there was a mission leading to it.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Jot ins
    It sounds like you may know where to use the purple key card. I am stuck in the bathroom on level 9 and guess I will have to restart the episode, but was wondering where the purple key card should have been used.
  • Options
    karlyy7xkarlyy7x Registered Users 15 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    It's actually outside the hospital. Street 12, can't remember which floor it was on but there was a mission leading to it.

It's the last building to the right of Hospital I believe, on the second floor. I just found it earlier, I'll actually head in to the game and type it out now, hold on

Yes, 12 DEMAMP STREET on Level 2, last room in there (Pass the first room then head to the other)