Options

Episode 9 questions

I have found 3/6 of the experimental zombies and 2/3 survivors. Where can I find the rest? As well as the doctor?

Comments

• Options
    mastachaomastachao Registered Users 3 Posts
    follow the mission guide man i think if u follow the steps they shouldnt be hard to find. however!!? i've done 22/24 missions but i cant get the last two. i've only got the last mission which upon completion ends the level. does anybody else have the same problem? help!
  • Options
    alew0102alew0102 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm at the part of the episode where I just got out of the hospital. I've only completed 12/24 quests but for some reason it doesn't give me anymore quests to complete. I've gone to all the other buildings and gone through all the floors but it won't give me a new quest. Help please!
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I'm at 21/24 quests done, and the only one left in my log is talking to Raider, which ends the level....

Wat.

[UPDATE]: It is possible to finish with 24/24 quests complete, what you need to do is request help from friends twice and complete those missions.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm stuck in the hospital, with 5/6 zombies. I can only access floors 2-4; I have this terrible feeling I wasn't done with that keycard I tossed. Stupid inventory limits!

Anyone know if I need to restart?
  • Options
    karlyy7xkarlyy7x Registered Users 15 Posts
    alew0102 wrote: »
    I'm at the part of the episode where I just got out of the hospital. I've only completed 12/24 quests but for some reason it doesn't give me anymore quests to complete. I've gone to all the other buildings and gone through all the floors but it won't give me a new quest. Help please!

There's another post about this, you will inevitably have to restart your episode. If you want more life packs you should play through the first or second episode first then you'll have a hefty amount of life packs! :D