Options

Outbreak ends: no reward :(

RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
So I was hella psyched to be ranked in the early 200s because I wanted that +10 energy gas mask. The event ends and it says here's your reward! The. It crashes! I go back into the app and that's it. Just go back to the normal episode no reward anywhere to be seen. What gives, GLU? Where's my gas mask?

Comments

• Options
    UUhittleUUhittle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Riotllama wrote: »
    So I was hella psyched to be ranked in the early 200s because I wanted that +10 energy gas mask. The event ends and it says here's your reward! The. It crashes! I go back into the app and that's it. Just go back to the normal episode no reward anywhere to be seen. What gives, GLU? Where's my gas mask?

Well you're not alone. I've submitted a help ticket. We shall see how that pans out. :(
  • Options
    Crist3nCrist3n Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me too. I actually had a lot of difficulty progressing through the entire outbreak episode. I failed to get to the 5th floor in time to get the health pack and energy drink. When I tried to advance to the 5th floor, the app crashed. I tried everything, and nothing worked. I started over the outbreak episode and tried to getting through it in time. I couldn't do it and unfortunately the episode ended while I was trying again. Then the app crashed redeeming rewards (I only got to the 1100s)
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Game crashed on me as well when I went to get my reward. :(
  • Options
    They gave me some gold skulls and sent a message that they were working it out. I submitted a help ticket about it. That was soon after the event ended. I'm still waiting for my gas mask.
  • Options
    I finally got the gas mask