Options

Nightmare glitch

So far I am seeing two major issues...
Not getting energy drinks upon completing quests within time limits.
The game is not tracking so at the end of the game, it does not reward you for completion.

Comments

• Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is anyone having trouble finding a repair spot?
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Superlimbo wrote: »
    The game is not tracking so at the end of the game, it does not reward you for completion.

What rewards were we supposed to get from event completion?
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I didn't see one at first, but have found 2 now I have played a bit. I am stuck at a spot right now or I'd tell you where I saw them.
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have no idea what the rewards are because I am not getting any (i saved a bunch of energy drinks from last game, hence rapid completion to no avail.)
  • Options
    GreeneryeGreenerye Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've been able to find repair shops, had a couple of occasions of not getting my rewards.
    Has the map worked for anyone? Mine doesn't
  • Options
    I have no idea what the rewards are because I am not getting any (i saved a bunch of energy drinks from last game, hence rapid completion to no avail.)

So you killed the 11,000 HP last boss, then left the episode when Dr. Dexter offers you the option at the end? Just wanted to be clear.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options

Confirmed. No energy after completing Teeters USB quest.
  • Options
    ReDDsHaD0wReDDsHaD0w Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm not even getting ranked for some reason :/
    I'm at 560 gems, but I'm registered at 0 gems on leader boards at rank 14,479....
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    The servers on the game's end are probably a bit dodgy. I had the same issue where it wouldnt show me my next bounty reward. I suggest you just close the app and re-launch it. That should fix it !
  • Options
    ReDDsHaD0wReDDsHaD0w Registered Users 5 Posts
    wikileak wrote: »
    The servers on the game's end are probably a bit dodgy. I had the same issue where it wouldnt show me my next bounty reward. I suggest you just close the app and re-launch it. That should fix it !

It doesn't. Before posting I tried restarting the app & rebooting my itouch, neither solutions worked.
    Tried rebooting the app again, I'm still registered at 0 gems and my rank dropped to 16,197 now.