Options

New Player, New Questions :)

Hi everyone =] First I'd like to say I really enjoy this game. It's fantastic for lunch breaks and when I have a few minutes to kill. Because it's free and I enjoy it so much I even dropped about $20 on skulls to help support the game (and to keep my timed missions all complete)

So I'm doing the event which seemed to have started yesterday, it's pretty cool because I would like some new and interesting weapons/items. Currently I'm on 4 Demamp Street Lvl 4 Stairway. My sword is busted up so I've been using a very weak rake that is doing nothing for me. Lots of big zombies.

So I just have a few questions if nobody minds answering:

1. Are there repair zones on this map? I haven't seen any and I'm surrounded by zeds. Also I noticed there is no map. I was thinking about drawing my own but if the event map changes that would be useless.

2. What is the purpose of having friends on the friends list? I have none and no idea what they do.

3. Does anyone want to be my friend? Hahaha. My 'gamecenter' name is: 'IronBiscuit'

Finally, how/if I return back to my main map to repair, will I lose my progress? How do I get back to the main zone if I can't proceed any more?

Thank you for reading and hopefully my post wasn't too tiring :D

(EDIT: Also I'm having trouble uploading Avatar/Profile pictures. They are within the size restraints but I just keep receiving "Invalid File"... any tips?)

Comments

• Options
    ReDDsHaD0wReDDsHaD0w Registered Users 5 Posts
    1. Yes, are several safe house in this map. There's actually one on the street you're at "4 Demamp Street" and are a few more as you go farther.

2. For this event having friends when you go into safe houses you can meet someone roughly every 6 hours or so? and they will give you 10% of the gems they've collected so far.

There are repair zones in this event episode so no need to quit the episode to repair, just keep walking outside of buildings to find the safe houses.