Options

Can anyone see their friends in the safehouse, during event?

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
I don't get how the mechanic of having friends to add to your skull count works.. I don't see anyone in the safehouse.
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Bump~ Any game devs around...? I can only see one friend in the events windows, but no one in the safe house.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    It tells me I have an hour to find my friends in the nearest safe house. I was on the 3rd floor. I went to the safe houses on the second floor and on the fourth and found no-one. What gives? This event is super buggy.
  • Options
    fraspasfraspas Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is definitely not working...friends do NOT appear in the safehouse. Please fix.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    If you ask friends or help, you cannot find them in safehouses, but if your friends ask you for help, and say yes to the radio, I think I got skulls.
  • Options
    KrystarayeKrystaraye Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same issue please fix!!