Options

Dear Glu: great way to treat your cuatomers

First of all, I do not think Glu even checks these message boards...
For anyone who did not receive awards on timed quests, Glu's response to me was "The bug has been reported. We will try and fix it next time." In other words, thanks for being stupid enough to think we care. We just want your money, ha ha!
This is despite the fact that I spent money for energy to finish the quest.
Regarding the fact that they randomly selected a cutoff of pink gem amounts, I had over 4 million gems through no fault of my own and got nothing. I received a C on the level. Prior to the whole mess, i was in the top 20 and slated to be in the top 100. Is this fair? It shouldn't even be legal.

Comments

• Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Superlimbo wrote: »
    First of all, I do not think Glu even checks these message boards...
    For anyone who did not receive awards on timed quests, Glu's response to me was "The bug has been reported. We will try and fix it next time." In other words, thanks for being stupid enough to think we care. We just want your money, ha ha!
    This is despite the fact that I spent money for energy to finish the quest.
    Regarding the fact that they randomly selected a cutoff of pink gem amounts, I had over 4 million gems through no fault of my own and got nothing. I received a C on the level. Prior to the whole mess, i was in the top 20 and slated to be in the top 100. Is this fair? It shouldn't even be legal.

I was 29,728 in the ranks and I was number 31 earlier in the week before the hacker started spreading gems. Annoyed as I played completely through twice and was excited when I had hit 31. I even mentioned the game to people at work that were going to check it out. Block the friend share completely if this is going to be an issue during every event.
  • Options
    ReDDsHaD0wReDDsHaD0w Registered Users 5 Posts
    I was never even ranked for the stupid event, I was registered at 0 gems the entire event even though I had over 1.5k gems.
    My final rank by the end of the event was past 21k...and I ended up with a C rank for the event as well. They've turned a pretty fun game into a piece of shit.
  • Options
    leoborgleoborg Registered Users 8 Posts
    As they always do, for Glu, game is until its out after that is someone elses problem, that is why I never ever ever pay for online stuff at all ever, in no case, even though I might buy game or two, not paying to play.

If you have noticed, Glu dropped credits, all new games have separate pay systems, because they don't want to pay for all games to have access to god forbid "protected glu wallet folder (my speculation)", now they might do somethig similar to what gameloft did, to exclude themselves from manufacturing process and just purchase finnished games to present to public, hence no "gameloft credit", and every game supplier pays for their deal with google for protecting currency and save content folder (non rooted) devices and if stored for offline play.