Outbreak crashes?

yufiyufi Registered Users 2 Posts
I have started outbreak about 20 mins ago. Reached 3rd floor, and then my bag is full, then when i open my bag, it crashed. The same happened even if i deleted the whole thing and re-download. Anyone has this priblen or is it just me?

Comments

• davidkim06davidkim06 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi yufi, i also facing this problem ... hope they can solve this problem
  • davidkim06davidkim06 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I just Submit Ticket and wait for the solution , nth can do ...
  • WhizGidgetWhizGidget Registered Users 7 Posts
    JLee wrote: »
    Entering a safe house and attempting to use the repair table or merchant also has a similar result.

Trying to access the gold skulls crate in the lower right hand corner also crashes the game. This is so frustrating, and this is my first event.

If it helps: running on Android HTC One.

EDIT: Interestingly - I died, and when I started up again I was able to access inventory. SO, if you don't mind dying once, that might work as a temporary solution. That or coincendentally it fixed itself in the 10 seconds between my dying and reviving.
  • WolanddWolandd Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here with the same symptoms. Player hospital event till the inventory bag was full now any attempt to open inventory - open bag, vendor, workbench - crashes the game. Quit hospital event - crashes persist in the regular game as well.
    WhizGidget wrote: »
    That or coincendentally it fixed itself in the 10 seconds between my dying and reviving.

Did you use the revive serum? the one you had in inventory before by any chance? what i mean is - is it possible you used serum which removed one item from inventory so it was no longer full so now it opens fine... in this case probably emptying current firearm and reloading would work too.
    More info - quitting the event AND restarting the game after that fixes the problem. However entering event again re-produces the bug again (this time even without full inventory - 11 out 12 items) also immediately upon re-entering event the inventory still works however displays visually corrupted item icons (large pixel mess sort of look)
  • VerVer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have started outbreak just now, haven't even reach 2nd floor... can't open my bag for a refill...please solve this problem..
  • zombieatezombieate Registered Users 9 Posts
    The problem still persists for me even after the get energy option. Sigh.
  • FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've had the same issues. Opening my backpack, accessing the merchant, or repair bench causes the game to crash/force close.
    The only two things that have seemed to perform a temp. solution is moving to another floor/level, or stop the app and start it again on Android via settings>app>Zombies app>Force Stop.

Those have been the only way I have been able to play the game.

On a side note, are the game dev's F*cking kidding me with the top three global ranks? How the hell can someone actually score over 1,000,000 points in just two days? They really need to push an EMERGENCY update to fix the server log-in issues and these players who are using hacks and killing the game.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
    Get energy and force stop don't seem to work for me... also it seems bug is more random than i initially though... this time i was able to get to the 3rd floor before it showed up.

Moving to another floor or episode does seem to help but since the bug comes back within minutes that not much help.
  • WhizGidgetWhizGidget Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wolandd wrote: »
    Did you use the revive serum?
    Nope, I just died and didn't have a serum at all. I took the leave the cash behind option.