game boots me when i try to go into my backpack

Also boots me when I try to buy stuff from merchants and when I try to use the repair bench. Didn't used too before I started this new event. Just started happening after killing the level 1 major infected guy or what ever.

Comments

• adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Having the same problem :\ What gives? I can't heal myself anymore!
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • jociferjocifer Registered Users 1 Posts
    yeh it is doing the same thing to me i went to a safe house and tried to buy somthing that fixed it the first time but now it boots me out to and the screwed up part is i just put 20 real bucks into the game
  • zombiekillazombiekilla Registered Users 5 Posts
    Having the exact same problem, I hope they can fix it quickly or am going to miss out on the time sensitive challenges.
  • quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    Me too! I just got the giant batteryof energy && it's such on the floor!! My pack is full && I can't go into my pack to use anything!

can we get this fixed!? Before I lose it for good!! ):
  • smoked_g60smoked_g60 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also just paid money through one of the special offers to get gold, and now I'm basically locked out of doing anything. pack is frozen, so I cant really do anything. I was right in the middle of getting excited about this little game too.
  • forrest98forrest98 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glad to know that I'm not alone. This is driving me nuts. I have lost items bc my pack is full but when I go to open it, it crashes. I was able to go to safe house and open it once but thay doesn't work anymore. And yes I have tried to do all the things they tell you to do, I.e. stop other programs, turn my phone off and on. And nothing. Please get this fixed!
  • jinhojiakjinhojiak Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm doing the green skulls event now.

Same problem here. Game crashes whenever I try to access my back pack or cash shop.
  • golemgolem Registered Users 1 Posts
    same here. I can't access the workbench, backpack, or shops. I think I'm on hospital 3rd floor, but I'm stuck because my weapons are broken or out of ammo.

I'm doing the outbreak content.
  • noneyabidnessnoneyabidness Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. Started the Outbreak event, got past first boss and couldn't access my inventory. I quit the episode and restarted today and it worked fine until I got the quest to kill the second floor boss. Can't access workbenches, backpack or shops. I'm almost dead, no energy, weapons broken and I'm almost out of time. This is frustrating and annoying.
  • ezek2517ezek2517 Registered Users 6 Posts
    yup. same here. ruined the event for me.