Options

friends

I'm connected to Google n Facebook but dnt Knw how to get my friends I leave the radio open n it just keeps saying refreshing friends

Comments

• Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    I've already submitted a ticket about this issue. Looks like it's happening to almost all Android users.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    ZodiacQueenZodiacQueen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Fredo wrote: »
    I've already submitted a ticket about this issue. Looks like it's happening to almost all Android users.

I have done the same thing. I think we should flood then with it or be more persistent on that Facebook post on their page.
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    ............. I think we should flood then with it or be more persistent on that Facebook post on their page.

If you read the auto-reply, it states that they have currently been swamped with tickets. This, more than likely, means that the issue with the backpack causing the crash needs to be filtered first. Eventually they will have an "all" reply to the tickets regarding friends on Android.

As for the Facebook app page, like all the other games on Facebook, the moderator/admin is probably a highly motivated player/rep who is acting as a liaison for the Glu devs. So don't expect a miracle when posting on an apps Facebook page unless the developer clearly states to use FB to post issues.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com