Options

No friends are showing up

when i click the radio and it says refreshing friends but it never changes i checked game center and i definitely have two friends for zombies

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    It takes about 1 minute or so to load.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    margravemargrave Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've had it sitting there for 5 minutes and still no change
  • Options
    caitloxofdoomcaitloxofdoom Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm having same issue. So annoying.please help!
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    Actually, not having friends show up may be a good thing for the special event.
  • Options
    KrystarayeKrystaraye Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can see friends and even answer the walkie but can't find them in safe houses:-(
  • Options
    ZodiacQueenZodiacQueen Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ugh... I am having the same problem! I JUST started adding people on my Facebook... is that the right way to add people??
  • Options
    solace8369solace8369 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have friends on Facebook Tht play but none show up on walkie
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm playing in Android and have friends on Google+ and Facebook. None of them are showing up. Oddly enough, the (mandatory) Google Android app "Play Games". It integrates all the games for Android that work with Google+. ZAMF is one of those games, yet I only see three friends in my active players list that have played other games. When I check players on Google+, states they played ZAMF just a few hours ago.

Has anyone sent a ticket in to Glu to see what's up with friends showing up for Android and a support email to Google?
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    Found a post about someone who contacted support and got this response:
    ok ive contacted tech support about how to use the radio and they said this
    "Players can ask each other for help via the friend UI by tapping the "ask for help button".
    Depending on what level the friend is, will dictate which reward they give.
    There is a 6 hour global cool down when asking for rewards, and a 24 hour unique friend cooldown.
    If you ask a friend for rewards, you will not be able to ask them again for 24 hours upon receiving your reward.
    You will not be able to ask for anymore help from other friends for 6 hours.
    Players can also ask each other for help via chat when in the same scene.
    Sending this aid request will display an incoming walkie talkie call for the receiver (if not in same scene as friend)
    The call receiver will can then accept the help their friends via a chat option.
    The help receiver will then be notified via a walkie talkie call to meet their friend at a random safehouse within the episode.
    There will be a 1 hour timer to get to their friend's location. Failing to do so will remove the reward.
    Asking for aid while standing next to player will pop the loot out of the friend.
    Helpers do not actually lose any items for helping their friends.

Communicating with friends

Friends can send each other messages within the zamf by accessing the friend UI and selecting "Send Message"
    Upon sending the message, the receiver will see a walkie-talkie call momentarily.
    Receivers will have the option to reply or close the call.

Note:-Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G"

it sure confused me, heres where im stuck myself and my girlfriend both have andriod os we are both on same chapter but we cant seem to meet up or actually even see the other character after sending the "ask for help" request "help" one another if anyone has an idiots guide to actually get some use from the radio id like to hear it
  • Options
    I don't know what happened but I think they are working on it. Started up the game on my droid and opened the radio. Saw that I was logged in on goggle but not Facebook so I logged in. Once the screen returned,, I saw the "friends refreshing" line gone. Clicked the rankings tab and saw I was listed under friends. But now I can't get it to load up again. Almost there Glu.
  • Options
    Well it looks like Glu have been busy. Friends are starting to show up for Android devices. However, if you log into Facebook within the game, friends will not show up.

So, for all Android players, its recommended that you close the app, open your settings and chose apps, and force close the game. Open the app and make sure Facebook isn't logged in but you are logged into Google. Open the radio and let it load. Your friends should show up.
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

I'm having the same issue, but on my iPad. I waited so long but still says "refreshing friends"..
    I'm logged in Facebook & GameCenter.

Any solution for iOS7 users?