Options

Cannot connect to network

Hi, is anybody also getting the error message once you load the app up?

I have only successfully got to the loading page about a few times a day since then.

This has been plaguing me for the past 2 days, coincidentally before and during the event.

Comments

• Options
    rathersomethingrathersomething Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having the same issue as well.. except I don't get an error message. It just boots me the moment I log into the game. I get the "Daily Tap In" reward and that little corner shows up and all black-- then it kicks me.

I was looking forward to this event but it doesn't seem like I'll be able to enjoy it.

I would have tried removing it and reinstalling it but I'm afraid the game data will go with it. So I avoided that route for the moment being.

Anything can be done about this?
  • Options
    zombieatezombieate Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have submitted a ticket so we should be hearing from glue soon.

And Yea, reinstalling would just wipe your data and save. So I guess all we can do is wait.
  • Options
    krysfookrysfoo Registered Users 13 Posts
    I get the cannot connect to network message too. It might honestly be the network though, I seem to be able to connect when I am on Wifi but when I'm on my 3G data it doesn't work very much. :/ Might be the stability of the internet connection you have as well.
  • Options
    Are you by any chance using Singtel? Because when I connect to non-Singtel data/wifi it works.
  • Options
    krysfookrysfoo Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah i am. SO maybe it's singtel? :O Anyway I have wifi access most of the day (school and home) so the only annoying thing is that I can't play while on the train/bus. :/
  • Options
    As of now, I have gotten both the replies from Singtel as well as Glu.

Singtel:

Please note that our Technical department have tested the app “zombies ate my friends” on Sony Acro S (android version 4.1.2) and Samsung S4 (android version 4.2.2) and is able to run the app successfully. Therefore, kindly note that SingTel does not block the app at all.

As this is 3rd party app, you may wish to seek assistance from the app developer.

We hope this clarifies and we seek your kind understanding in this matter.

Glu:

We pushed an update to the server that should alleviate the issue, if you are still seeing crashes please let us know.

Regards,
    Adam

===============================

So, I have a feeling we are gonna be experiencing this issue for quite some time until glu figures out what they broke during the previous event update.
  • Options
    An update just rolled in and it still hasnt fix my problem.