Options

Tombstone Sword

JustinBrandelJustinBrandel Registered Users 3 Posts
Has anyone purchased the tombstone sword? I bought it but I never received it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    I bought one and got it. It usually pops out of your character onto the scene. Make sure you check the edges of the scene you bought it in!
  • Options
    I checked everywhere. I been having glitches since the update. It's giving me weapons that I shouldn't be able to use and not letting me use weapons I should be able to use.
  • Options
    I came across a bug where it woudln't let me equip a weapon I was supposed to. I retarted the game (fully closed it) and everything was fine again. Try that.
    Does the sale window still show up for you trying to sell the tomb sword? because as soon as I bought mine the window disappeared. I guess thats how you can confirm that you actually bought the sword
  • Options
    Ya the window is closed. It took 75 skulls it just never kicked out my sword.
  • Options
    Ya the window is closed. It took 75 skulls it just never kicked out my sword.

Weird...I would definitely put in a support ticket. Not sure why it didn't work for you. I saw a bunch of players with tomb swords.