Options

Friends not displaying bug report reply

I've submitted a ticket about the friends not showing up during the hospital event and I have received a reply. It seems that there is no fix in sight as of right now. The data required is intensive and one will need a strong WiFi, not 3G/4G, to get it to work. Here is the exact reply:
Dear Alfredo:

At this time, even under the best of circumstances this feature takes a really long time to load. It needs a really high-bandwidth WiFi network and won't work with 3G/4G. We are investigating ways of improving this.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video.) There are free bandwidth test apps on the Google Play market you might want to check out.

Regards,
Adam
Glu Mobile Customer Care
MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com

Comments

• Options
    adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    That's a disappointing reply, I read even people connected to fast Wi-Fi are having the same problems too.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    adaminkk,

I've made another post on what I thought would work. Unfortunately, I uninstalled the app to try and reinstall it to see if that would work and I loss everything. Have to start from scratch.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com