Options

Which level has easy health pick ups?

ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
Is there an early level way of getting health packs for the Halloween challenge?

Comments

• Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Unfortunately, the halloween challenge rarely drops the health pack. Might as well farm at episode 3. :)
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I do episode 2 for quick energy, episode 3 for energy and health.
  • Options
    adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I always assumed the pickups you get are dependent on your luck rating. My character has a lot of luck points, so I get a lot of health drops from enemies and I never seem to run out of health items.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    There are quite a lot of safehouses in the Halloween event, so I've just been buying the 25% item and the three 10% items. Admittedly it's been draining on my coins, but I have tens of thousands accumulated. I've found the drop rate is surprisingly generous too - maybe I've just been lucky?
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    IMO, the Luck stat does not affect the item drop but rather the instances like Dodge, Counter, Double, Triple, etc. If you are lucky, then you are really lucky. :) Yea, there are 4 safehouses with different stock for each which is quite generous. I always keep a pack of 3 health packs in one slot and the rest are Canned Beans from Ep2. The +20 Energy Equipment in the event is a good idle time energy builder. My max energy with two of those are around 100++