Options

I want to be in a team!

diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
I don't really know how this happened, but at this time of the event, I'm not in a team.
I know many of you are not neither, but there is something more:
IMG_3330-20131023-205502.jpg

I'm #3 of all the players in the world.

I would like to join KAMITECH, as they are in position #1, but Zirus-Fighters can get a big boost with my 10k candies.

So... want me in your team? Send me a PM and let's talk.
With my phone I:
  • Play games
  • Watch videos
  • Make pictures
  • Listen to music
  • Surf internet
  • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
I'm diereysaa at GC

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm in KAMITECH. I think Rebecca is the admin. Not sure? You'd be welcome in our team. That's me at number two - don't overtake me!! :-p
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    That's the thing! I was talking to Rebecca, and told me that she was the leader of the team... She left by mistake, and when came back, LightDude95 was the leader... who neither her or me has as friend :(
    And the leader is the only one that can invite people.

On the other hand... I understood that the limitation of 10 people on a team will be a problem. I don't want to be the reason for somebody to be kicked out form the winning team... but... man, if somebody is on the team, and has only 300 candy, and don't play for hours.... Maybe I can be more productive! ;)
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    MkrrQdd.jpg

:/ I hate to blame but it really comes down to Glu not telling people in advance about teams. Hell, they haven't even made a FB post about the current event.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    1xfordash1xfordash Registered Users 3 Posts
    Join my team !! PublicEnemy1
  • Options
    Well... As nobody seems to want me on their teams (I'm only #3 of all the players in the world, and that seems not to be enough) I've created my own team: OpenTeamIsOpen
    I am the only one player on that team... But by myself, the team is #9 in global ranking.

Of course, as it name says, the team is open, so feel free to join! Everybody is welcome and I offer nothing more than been on top 10 of teams just for joining!
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    I'm diereysaa at GC