Can't join a team?

I entered a team to search so I can join but it stays with "Leader - - -" and about six of "Member - - -"

I figured it was just loading the team but I have a fast connection, and I left it to load all night with the screen on. When I woke up it was still "- - -" and there are no options to join team. I went to global ranks and clicked on other teams with no success. I even closed out of the app and tried loading again. Nothing. Is it possible for a team to search for a member and add them? It seems that's my only hope.

Android, btw.

Comments

• karlyy7xkarlyy7x Registered Users 15 Posts
    Well it means the team is full. Maximum 10 people on a team? That's rather limited imo
  • diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    I don't think it's limited... I don't know though.
    I guess the "- - -" are because the teams are invitation-only...
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • ShootinStarShootinStar Registered Users 6 Posts
    same and I am playing this on my android. How do I get GC and add friends to the game?
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    same and I am playing this on my android. How do I get GC and add friends to the game?

Game Centre is iOS only, Android users have to add friends via Google+ or Facebook.

I've got the same problems with members of my team not showing up. Sometimes it's due to the infrastructure not being able to cope with the sheer number of players playing at once.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p