Ability to reload out of combat

LuciusX9XLuciusX9X Registered Users 6 Posts
It would be much more convenient if you could reload your weapons out of combat as well. That way you could save some inventory space instead of it being full of bullets you can't reload until you run out of them in battle...

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Agree, it's really annoying to have to go into combat just to reload (not to mention losing a few hearts because of it).
    dfk75h.jpg
  • LexHoganLexHogan Registered Users 5 Posts
    Here, here! This one is a necessity.
  • BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    So much so.
  • Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    Part of the reason I don't like the guns. Also because the ammo takes up way too much space in inventory... 10 bullets take up as much space as 3 med packs, really? Should be closer to 30 bullets
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Protip: If you quit ZAMF while in combat, then force close it - you will be out of combat with the zombie.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Protip: If you quit ZAMF while in combat, then force close it - you will be out of combat with the zombie.
    Haha! I do this all the time when I'm trying to maximize the health before using a medpack. It's a pro trick. :)

They should add a crossbow or bow & arrow weapons or they could also put equipments with bullet slots rather than take up inventory space.

Another pro trick: in some cases when you think the Zombies are in the way, just slide the screen as far as possible until you can click the Enter button than fight the Zombie. :)
  • diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    Just letting you know:
    I have a machine gun that uses rifle ammo. It can hold up to 40 ammunition pieces. I had 1 bullet left, and I had 1 bullet in my inventory as well.
    I clicked on the bullet in the inventory, and it shown me the "USE" green button. I used it, and it got reloaded to the machine gun.
    Altough, i tried to repeat this same trick with another bullet(s) in my inventory, but didn't worked.

Maybe a bug? Maybe an upgrade?
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm replying to every suggestions I agree with, because maybe then the developers will take notice.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • SorbesqueSorbesque Registered Users 11 Posts
    diereysaa wrote: »
    Just letting you know:
    I have a machine gun that uses rifle ammo. It can hold up to 40 ammunition pieces. I had 1 bullet left, and I had 1 bullet in my inventory as well.
    I clicked on the bullet in the inventory, and it shown me the "USE" green button. I used it, and it got reloaded to the machine gun.
    Altough, i tried to repeat this same trick with another bullet(s) in my inventory, but didn't worked.

Maybe a bug? Maybe an upgrade?

Now this is a tip! i shall try machine guns or any guns using rifle ammo. Thanks!
  • Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    This def needs to be added
  • flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    Bumped for support. I hope this happens in the future!
  • babak66babak66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I totally agree with the idea of reload out of combat :)