Options

Cant talk to Teeter

LadyDFLadyDF Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey, im using Android and my mission is to talk to Teeter, but it wont let me. HELP! Oh, im doing the event.

Comments

• Options
    divaexigentedivaexigente Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with the Android version of the game.
  • Options
    Great. Well, I hope they fix it, because I really like this game and dont want to delete it, because it doesnt work right.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    I am on ipad and the same task came up for me and arrows lead me to Teeter, but he won't talk to me nor the goal clear.
  • Options
    divaexigentedivaexigente Registered Users 2 Posts
    I opened a support ticket, but have not heard back yet.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Consider restarting the level.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Im not going to restart the event and lose stuff ive been working hard to get. Ie apples
  • Options
    I opened a support ticket, but have not heard back yet.
    Please let us know when you do hear about it. Thank you.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    LadyDF wrote: »
    Im not going to restart the event and lose stuff ive been working hard to get. Ie apples

Who said you'd lose stuff upon restarting the event?

I did it on my alt account because I didn't finish the first quest in time, and the apples were still in my inventory.

And with regards to waiting for Glu to reply before the event ends... I wouldn't. If their track record is anything to go by, at least.

EDIT: Restarting the episode allowed me to speak to Teeter (since I had the bug too), but the candy apples I had from the previous episode (even though they remained in my inventory) did not count towards the current quest.

Also, I cant delete either sets of candy apples. -_- So, restart at your own risk.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks. Maybe i will restart.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Funny thing is that I think my talk to Teeter goal is the second time on this run through. I keep restarting. I'm not sure if it is better to stay and randomly kill zombies or restart. I may just restart to I feel like I have a purpose.