collecting from friends?

Regizzle2Regizzle2 Registered Users 8 Posts
can anyone on android collect treats from friends? i cant :(

Comments

• adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I can't get treats from friends either :( . I already asked a question regarding this in the ZAMF FAQ section, and a user replied that you need to be part of a team to get them. The thing is, I've already joined a team when I asked the question.

My theory is that your team mates have to also be your Google+ friends to be able to reward you with treats.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    For Apple at least, it seems to be a time or amount limitation.

First time I collected, it was 500 treats.

A little over 24 hours later, it was 1000.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Regizzle2Regizzle2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    i have a team and their friends on G+ and still nada. soooo idk.
  • chaslaruechaslarue Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well I now have a bunch of friends have asked for help many times and still don't know how to share or receive treats from other players =o Can anyone fill me in?
  • ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    No friend sharing this event here either and I'm on ipad and on a team. I get friend requests for help, but those just give me a little cash.
  • WhizGidgetWhizGidget Registered Users 7 Posts
    I don't get anything either - no help, no cash, nothing, and I'm a team leader (although I think half my team isn't doing anything because there are no stats for them).
  • moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I also have not figured how to collect the treats from friends. I added a few from the add thread on g+, they added me back. they show up under friends when i go tot he safe house but there is no button that sais collect treats. only message or ask for help. Anyone figure out how to collect yet?
    Android User.
    Teams have nothing to do with treat collection, only friends do. And it's not something you can activate on purpose, at least not that I've seen. You go to a safe house, if the friend is there, they will have a question mark for a quest. Click on quest, friend drops a candy pack.

Hhx2fqf.jpg
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Q N1NJAQ N1NJA Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wow, never seen anything like that before!
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Whenever I play, I'll visit almost every safe house in the event. No dice.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Teams have nothing to do with treat collection, only friends do. And it's not something you can activate on purpose, at least not that I've seen. You go to a safe house, if the friend is there, they will have a question mark for a quest. Click on quest, friend drops a candy pack.

Hhx2fqf.jpg

That's weird that you can collect candies from me, but when you've accepted my help request, you're never in my safehouse. Weird! How many candies did I give you?
    Game Center - resistance0905
    Even when you accept my supplies quest, I won't see you at my safehouse. Thats why it seems to be based on how many candies you have. So far I've gotten 500 + 1000 + 1000 candies from you :P
    Even when you accept my supplies quest, I won't see you at my safehouse. Thats why it seems to be based on how many candies you have. So far I've gotten 500 + 1000 + 1000 candies from you :P

Happy to help! Wish I could get some free candies too!!
    Hehe yeah xD Many thanks for the help buddy! Am I on your friends leaderboard list by the way?
    Hehe yeah xD Many thanks for the help buddy! Am I on your friends leaderboard list by the way?

Nope. Can't even load my friends list still!
  • moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I havent seen anyone other then the vender in the safe houses. Kinda sucks only some can collect the candies. I love the Events nonetheless, just frustrating.
    Android User.