Options

Hi, not sure how to add friends

marcus_lam86marcus_lam86 Registered Users 1 Posts
sorry guys, i'm pretty new in forum and stuffs, but i've been playing zamf for quite sometime and like it alot, just i do not know how to add friends, pls help. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Which device are you using to play the game? If it's iOS, the best way is via the Game Center, there's a thread Rebecca started here with people's usernames for adding:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?37516-Want-friends-for-the-event-in-8-hours-Post-your-email-here!

Mine is resistance0905 if you want to add me.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    If your using a Google Android device, then you will need a Google+ account. From within your Google+ account add players into a "circle". When you start ZAMF, ensure you are logged in via Google and are logged off of Facebook. If you are logged into Google and FB, log out of FB, close the app, open your settings>apps and force close the app. Start it again and make sure just your G+ account is logged in.

As stated by a support reply from Glu staff, the friends list takes some time to generate and it is preferred to be done over a strong WiFi and not 3G/4G. Even then, they stated a strong WiFi may not be enough. ??????????????

A lot of us Google users are still having issues displaying friends. I am only able to show one person, yet I have a crap ton of friends who play in my Google+ circle.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com