Options

What does game syncing do?

v Ghost vv Ghost v Registered Users 7 Posts
^ Title.

On Kindle Fire HD with the Amazon GameCircle thingie. Not sure if that means my save file is being auto-saved to the cloud or not. Otherwise, how do I find and back-up my save file from a Kindle Fire HD so I can try deleting and reinstalling the app to get past this crash bug?

Comments

• Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    DO NOT delete the app! Deleting app = loss of data. Syncing the game does nothing except find friends (not sure if that even works..)
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    v Ghost vv Ghost v Registered Users 7 Posts
    At current, the only thing I'll really lose by deleting and reinstalling is the level 24 poison weapon I can't use yet and the incomplete Halloween outfits. Actually, there's the other costume that is complete that I'm liking that I'd lose, too, but a lot of good it does me when I can't play the game.

So how do I back up my save data on Kindle Fire HD so I can reinstall the game?
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    v Ghost v wrote: »
    So how do I back up my save data on Kindle Fire HD so I can reinstall the game?

The only real way to backup your game data is to manually find the game folder and make a backup of the data in the correct folder. There was a post somewhere in this forum by Glu on how to manually backup certain parts of the game data.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com