Options

Given wrong 15k mask reward? Halloween Event

So I just hit the 15,000 candy mark & have been putting a lot of time into getting to at least that point for the Wolf mask reward. It's advertised as a +20 crit mask for collecting 15k candy but the one I've received has +5 health +15 luck & +2 energy... & only 46 durability too... Anyone else have a problem with this? I'm pretty disappointed. The 6k chainsaw reward came with +12 crit (as advertised) & +5 health too, so idk what could have happened unless all the Wolf masks distributed are not +20 crit.

Comments

• Options
    DDavino333DDavino333 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Also the event just ended... My team finished at rank 45 & we didn't receive the crown item for too 100 =/
  • Options
    ChooChooTrainChooChooTrain Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having same problem, given wrong mask for 15k reward.

BTW, the crown is a clothing item, so you just need to look for it under your "hair" tab.
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    I am having same problem, given wrong mask for 15k reward.

BTW, the crown is a clothing item, so you just need to look for it under your "hair" tab.

I haven't received any crown even in the "hair" tab
  • Options
    DDavino333DDavino333 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I made sure to look in the clothing but so far no luck
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    There will be a popup telling you you have received a reward for team leaderboards, so I'm guessing no reward before then.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Yup, I have the same mask problem, and the scythe I received was not as advertised either. Also, when I look at the global leaderboards for teams, my team was ranked 10th, but I received the lower crown. I'm sick of events being messed up in one way or another.