Options

Halloween Event - Team Rewards

veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
Anyone already received their crowns? I waited for the last second and only got the Rank1-10 Tombstone Sword but the team reward is still not given. Anyone who received their team crown already? With screenies would be nice. :)

Comments

• Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    I didn't get my crown either. I got the weapon I have friends who got the crown already... :/ really weird
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    OreoweirdoOreoweirdo Registered Users 5 Posts
    One sec, I'll take a screen shot.
  • Options
    So here's for our server's individual global ranking post-event. That's me at 6th with 41s before the end of the event.
    bYJQuzj.jpg

And here's our team's standing with total candies and ranking. That's me with the same amount of Candies and Ranking.
    3h0r0ed.jpg
  • Options
    OreoweirdoOreoweirdo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well I have the crown on mine, got the tombstone as well. The screenshot doesn't want to attach for some reason @.@.
  • Options
    Oreoweirdo wrote: »
    Well I have the crown on mine, got the tombstone as well. The screenshot doesn't want to attach for some reason @.@.

I used Imgur for the attachments. Saw some people like Rebecca and Jaf having their crowns on their server. And I filed a ticket, hopefully it gets resolve before the next event.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    3WgIcjW.jpg

Personally, I don't like how it bunches up my hair. :P
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    3WgIcjW.jpg

Personally, I don't like how it bunches up my hair. :P

Then I should change my ticket. It's a costume. :D
  • Options
    Q N1NJAQ N1NJA Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yeah, it's not a weapon and pretty useless.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I got my crown too (resistance0905 in the game). I'll wear it for awhile but it's completely pointless. I look pretty silly in my crown, werewolf mask AND gas mask!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    None here either :(
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I got my crown too (resistance0905 in the game). I'll wear it for awhile but it's completely pointless. I look pretty silly in my crown, werewolf mask AND gas mask!

Not to be bragging of course, but we did took time on maintaining our teams to the top. (Especially, armoursummon in our server) And it would be fair if we get "rewarded" as well. :) But yes, you do look silly but you do look "TOP 1 TEAM" silly! (if you know what I mean) ;)
  • Options
    "Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. I have asked our team to look into why you did not receive the items. Unfortunately, we do not have any way to add these items to your game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care."

That's a heartbreaker.

@Armoursummon - Any luck on yours?

Well, I do not feel really bad, just hoping next time, they would fix the bugs first before going into events.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    vecloc wrote: »
    "Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. I have asked our team to look into why you did not receive the items. Unfortunately, we do not have any way to add these items to your game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yasamin
    Glu Mobile Customer Care."

That's a heartbreaker.

@Armoursummon - Any luck on yours?

Well, I do not feel really bad, just hoping next time, they would fix the bugs first before going into events.

You know you're screwed when the people that made the game can't add in game items to your account...

Seriously, wtf.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ArmoursummonArmoursummon Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got mine in the hair section. Did you double check that? :S
  • Options
    I got mine in the hair section. Did you double check that? :S

Sadly, no. :( Nah, it's cool, as long you had yours. Just weird that I think I'm the only one with a bug on our team.. Not sure.