Options

update for more levels?

forrest98forrest98 Registered Users 4 Posts
Guess I have reached the end. I finished episode 10 is this the end of the game or will there be more to come?

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    They keep adding new content. There's a new update today with more weapons, an extra level (Level 25), zombie rats and warns of a new Halloween event forthcoming.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yep, I saw that... what are those indicators?IMG_3307-20131017-233343.jpg

Any official changelog I'm missing?
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    Those indicators are damage types. A damage type icon with a green up arrow next to it means the enemy will take extra damage from that damage type. A red down arrow means they will resist damage from that damage type.

So far I believe there are poison and regular damage types.
  • Options
    Unless I'm missing something, there only seems to be one poison weapon available thus far.
  • Options
    you can get a poison knife in the beginning of episode 3. Im also pretty sure that the timed crate in episode 3 near the police station gave me a poison uber sword. Premium merchant also sells some poison weapons
  • Options
    wikileak wrote: »
    you can get a poison knife in the beginning of episode 3. Im also pretty sure that the timed crate in episode 3 near the police station gave me a poison uber sword. Premium merchant also sells some poison weapons

Ooh, cool! Thanks for that. I'd just been replaying the game from the start after finishing Episode 10 with 100% and had got up to Episode 8. Think I might replay from the beginning again after the event if no new episodes appear promptly. May be a bit more fun with the zombified animals.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    There are 3 types of damage type melee type poison type and bullet type

the only thing i see the zombie resisting is melee types =O they seem to be very scared of poisons and neutral to bullets.
  • Options
    I think bullets fall under "normal damage". Since the latest update I'm seeing 3 types of weapons being sold: "Fire Damage" "Poison Damage" and "Normal Damage".

Seems like going into older episodes gets you some new content too. I noticed poison knife in episode 3 and a fire weapon in episode 5.
  • Options
    wikileak wrote: »
    Seems like going into older episodes gets you some new content too. I noticed poison knife in episode 3 and a fire weapon in episode 5.

I'm replaying Episode 10 trying to collect a fire weapon. Not much point in replaying the earlier levels as the weapons are too weak.
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I'm replaying Episode 10 trying to collect a fire weapon. Not much point in replaying the earlier levels as the weapons are too weak.
    Not sure if episode 10 has one? Event should be coming out on friday, I'm guessing its going to have fire weapons as rewards!
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »

what?! there is a fire weapon ? lol i didn't notice it when i finish episode 10 a few days ago... and i can't get all the quests -.- why?!
  • Options
    nope not for android D: i just checked still latest lvl is 25 :( NO !