Options

Scavenging after level 23

BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
Is pretty well pointless. You get cash you don't need (because really, how much clothes shopping does a person need to do?) and experience that doesn't even register. Very occasionally, you may get an item or some energy. But meanwhile, you have to scavenge away 2-3 full recharges to get to the goal amount. When you're desperately hording your energy to try to make it through and objective before the zombies regenerate, this is a bit frustrating.

Can we get some other options? Maybe continue having experience rack up so we can get the skill points and energy boost, even if nothing else changes. Or, after level 23, instead of experience, give us an increased chance of a useful item. Give us an option of either scavenging ourselves or letting Scruffy check it out, and use xp to build on Scruffy (because it'd be awesome if he leveled up, gained fighting skills, found better items, helped us track zombies, etc...). Start chalking up experience not to level us up, but to allow us to level up our weapons. Something. Because it's frustrating to go through a room, collect some money and some xp, and think "That was 3 energy for nothing at all".

Comments

• Options
    boowaiboowai Registered Users 13 Posts
    Agree to all above, maybwe we can also get the C slot to equip more equipment and use more weapens. I hope this game wont just stop here. I am level 22 now and finish chapter 9, anymore story? New outfits? Or even a back pack for more storage? Please look into updating the game with all above mansion posible ya! Thanks!
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    i still scavenge ... i am lvl 25 lol scavenging is not that bad it sometimes gives you health pack and beans =P
    I scavenge more especially when i am max lvl because i have too much energy on hand =P
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I continue to scavenge to build up cash - the specialized weapons take a lot to fix and during outbreak events, the cash is useful in getting points so that you can purchase health and energy, if needed. One thing - if you notice a small bug that gets you extra health or energy, do not post it anywhere here because the game folks fix it quickly. It is the only thing they fix quickly.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I've got around 90k of cash, so collecting is pretty pointless for me!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I've got around 90k of cash, so collecting is pretty pointless for me!

i had been scavenging and i got loads of health pack(recovers max hp) lol currently i got 3 stacks of 3

there is one time when i started the raider's episode

*spoiler* lol

where by you needa do things for raider in return he protect the ppl from the other gang ( which he did not )

*end of spoiler*

well i got packs of energy that recover ( 20 energy) from the first 3 bosses LOL and i farm that episode until i got 6 stacks of 3 packs but i don't think it exist now. I just happened to got it a few weeks ago =o

so why is there secret updates on rewards from boss for limited amount of time which we are not notified ?