Options

Episodes 9 & 10

Ive been thru each of these episodes atleast 3 times. I have gone building to building & room to room. Ive changed up my responses to questions and still i cant complete the number of goals because i dont get all of them. I think episode 9 has a total of 24 goals ure suppose to complete and the most i can get is 20. Am i missing something or is it a glitch preventing me from getting 100% on these two episodes?

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Ask your friends for help - those count as missions.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    mondrinmondrin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem in 10. there are 24 quests and I can only get 20. I have no friends in the game so that route is not available. I'm hoping there is another way to complete the quests as I can't get above a B on this one
  • Options
    78Sunmoonstars578Sunmoonstars5 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do i find friends to add?
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    diereysaa is my GC name
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    same with me! i've replayed episode 10 twice and the first time i got 19 quests, the second i got 20. currently playing the third time, hopefully i'll get enough quests. :/
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Kenneth_RandomKenneth_Random Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same here, even I finished ep.9 for several times and tried every combinations of dialogues selection!!!
    I saw ppl says "Ask friends for help" from online, however, before I ran into this problem, I have managed to get A+ in Ep.10 without seeking any helps from friend, so I am not sure if it works, and I don't know how to add friend neither. Please help.
  • Options
    alaman77alaman77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem as everyone above. Played episode 10 through and got 24 missions completed and got 97%. My only mistake was not finding the secret location the first time. Got 100% on all the other episodes and can't get more than 20 missions now. The only mission I can remember doing before and not being able to do now is getting water for survivor #2. It only gives the mug dialog. This is the last I need to get 100%.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    stuck at max lvl 25 and still can't get a perfect at episode 9 and 10 D:
  • Options
    Kenneth_RandomKenneth_Random Registered Users 8 Posts
    Problem solved!! The total number of quest in Episode 9 has been revised to 20 by the latest update. I achieved 100% for all episodes now. *claps* I hope it's the same to everybody here. :)