Options

Looking for a good "build"

ParoxParox Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm about to reach 25 and have almost enought for stat reset because I basically just put the point randomly, can you guys advise me on a good "build" ?
Thx.

Comments

• Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    Parox wrote: »
    I'm about to reach 25 and have almost enought for stat reset because I basically just put the point randomly, can you guys advise me on a good "build" ?
    Thx.

To me there isn't much stats and indepth bonus to play with to make a good build. I personally alternate luck and attack stats each time i level up until i maxed both of them because they are the most important stats in the game =)

they are maxed at 10 each. then i am adding energy for lvl 25 and 26. Health to me is the least important =D thats my thinking. Others are welcome to share theirs
  • Options
    adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I focused my points on luck and attack, health and energy as needed. The more luck you have, the better odds to get special attacks and dodge enemy hits. Attack power is important since combat is central to the game. There are plenty of weapons and equipment that increase max health and energy, so there isn't much need for them. Health items get dropped a lot by enemies in the game, so max HP is'nt a big deal.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • Options
    ParoxParox Registered Users 3 Posts
    I noticed that 1 point in luck gives 0,5% of getting a special so the max is +5% which is not so bad at all.
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'd max out crit. first. Then it would depend on what you carry, health and energy are the least of my priorities at this point, but I wouldn't ignore them to max out luck.
    "Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"