Options

Team building for Dec 6 event

BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
Nephilim is rebooting for the next event. Invite only. We ranked third with just a few of us pulling the team last time.... If we can get some more solid people, we might even get 1st this time. Meanwhile, you'll scoop more skulls (hopefully) and get more help quests with active teammates.

Friend me (brainmist) and send a request message. Give your rank or skulls collected in the last event.

Happy bashing!

Comments

• Options
    PezzzPezzz Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey, I'd love to join. I'm going to be going all out I've been waiting for this. Is brainmist ur Game Center account?
  • Options
    Yes. I'll pretty much friend anyone, but I'm looking for heavy players for this team. Can you give me your level and rank or skullcount from the last event in your friend request?
  • Options
    I've only got 1500 because I started into the event in like 2 days do it. I'd like to join a decent team because my last team got 69th hehe. Give me a chance if not you can kick me but I'm going to go for 75k skulls. I'm going to no life this one.
  • Options
    Awell, I guess it really doesn't matter. I can't leave my old team because Glu. I also can't invite people or start a new team because Glu. And I'm online instead of beating the clock to get to the fourth story because there are only 11 zombies on the third floor, not twelve as the quest requires, because Glu.

What's adorable is how often they respond to bug notifications by explaining step by step how to close other apps on my iPad. Because, you know, that's not something a person would know, or the first thing they'd try.
  • Options
    That's funny. We're in the same guild already ha ha.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm Level 27 and finished 9th last time (usually top five). Didn't get many team rewards in the last event unfortunately.
    Game Center - resistance0905