Options

Dilemma.. Help!

viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
I have two weapons where i don't know which one i should keep... There's a level 25 gun (poison) with 377 attack, +35 damage, +3 luck, and +2 energy. And then there's a level 25 sword (fire) with 406 attack, +30 damage, and +5 energy. My overall damage shows up higher with the poison gun but when i attack the zombies the fire sword seems to do more damage..? Help would be appreciated! Thanks!
game center: xVivianna
feel free to add me!

Comments

• Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I would go with the sword. Or keep both. Imo.
  • Options
    Now that i think about it, i guess i should keep both. Though, it takes up space and i only have 13 slots.. so minus the weapon+armor, i only have 8 slots left.. they should really give more free inventory slots :/
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    Generally what I do with inventory is prioritize and usually i have no issues with space. Because I have enough health, I usually keep 2 health packs in one spot, use 3 spots for energy allocation and the rest for random quest material. I toss the health if absolutely necessary during special events to free up space. I go in with enough health that i can make it through all the battles without them. You know,unless you are fighting a 45k HP zombie who is resistant to poison and fire attacks.
  • Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts
    viviaan wrote: »
    Now that i think about it, i guess i should keep both. Though, it takes up space and i only have 13 slots.. so minus the weapon+armor, i only have 8 slots left.. they should really give more free inventory slots :/

Get skulls by watching vids each day and then just save til you have enough to buy more slots.
  • Options
    KarmaG wrote: »
    Get skulls by watching vids each day and then just save til you have enough to buy more slots.

i stopped getting free skulls from videos. it's so weird :/ im stuck at 21 skulls....
    feel free to add me!