Options

Find your friend quests not registering

I am playing episode 10 trying to get the A+ rank, but when I ask a friend for help and complete the quest, the number in the log stays the same. Because of this its only possible to complete 20 of 24 quests. I submitted a ticket, but I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as well.

Comments

• Options
    JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Try updating your version. I ran into the same issue, but the last update sets the quest total to 19. I'm currently playing through the chapter now, so I'll post what happens when i finish.
    "Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I actually have the latest update (version 1.6.0), but it says there are 24 quests total. It's weird, it was originally 24, then the infestation update changed it to 19, and once I updated to the current version it changed back to 24
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Just finished. Death: 0/1 ; Quests: 20/19 ; Scavenged: 204/85 ; Killed: 133/120 ; Secrets: 1/1. Still only an 'A'. I don't get it.
    "Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Wow, it's driving me nuts trying to get an A+ on this episode, its the only one I don't have 100%. My second play through the infestation event started so I quit right near the end to stock up energy for the event. My 3rd time through the total quests were changed to 19 so I would have gotten it, then I updated to the "holidayz" update which changed it to 24 on my game, and I quit episode to stock up for outbreak event. Now on my 4th time through help from friends doesn't count towards the "24" quests. And even if they did, apparently a new bug doesn't give you an A+ for completing everything. What the hell glu, fix one problem but give you a new one too